About Home Appliance Care
This is a great time and opportunity to get on board with us. We are Home Appliance Care, leaders in Top Quality, High End domestic appliance repair. We also support all manufacturers and we repair all makes. The long list of manufacturers we work with demonstrates that our commitment to quality requirements matches the expectations of our clients.
The technical team at Home Appliance Care has the following openings:
- Appliance Repairs Technician- Junior, Intermediate or Senior Position Available.
- Appliance Installers – Junior, Intermediate or Senior Position Available
Note: We provide training for the right candidates, below is a list of desired competencies.
Desirable Qualifications for this position:
- G2 Gas Technician License is a strong asset but not mandatory
- 313A Refrigeration License is a strong asset but not mandatory
- HVAC experience is a strong asset but not mandatory
- Plumbing experience is a strong asset but not mandatory
- Previous experience servicing appliances of different makes.
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving abstract
- Excellent verbal communication skills, friendly, self motivated a positive outlook on tasks.
- Ability to read schematics drawings and diagnose faults.
- Must be able to work from 8AM to 5PM – Monday to Friday at a minimum.
- Must be presentable and able to present a professional image.
What we offer:.
- Full Time Work – no layoffs
- Option for overtime hours and commission structure.
- On the job training provided.
- Full Benefits package – Medical Dental Vision Care
- Company Fleet vehicle to take home every day.
- Cell phone, Gas Card
We service all of Ottawa and Gatineau greater area, we are looking for Technicians in all parts of the City. We are seeking to hire top quality candidates who are ready to learn and deliver great service.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. We thank all candidates who apply, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.