About Home Appliance Care
This is a great time and opportunity to get on board with us. We are Home Appliance Care, leaders in Top Quality, High End domestic appliance repair. We also support all manufacturers and we repair all makes. The long list of manufacturers we work with demonstrates that our commitment to quality requirements matches the expectations of our clients.
The technical team at Home Appliance Care has the following openings:
- Appliance Repairs Technician- Junior, Intermediate or Senior Position Available.
- Appliance Installers – Junior, Intermediate or Senior Position Available
Note: We provide training for the right candidates, below is a list of desired competencies.
Desirable Qualifications for this position:
- G2 Gas Technician License is a strong asset but not mandatory
- 313A Refrigeration License is a strong asset but not mandatory
- HVAC experience is a strong asset but not mandatory
- Plumbing experience is a strong asset but not mandatory
- Previous experience servicing appliances of different makes.
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving abstract
- Excellent verbal communication skills, friendly, self motivated a positive outlook on tasks.
- Ability to read schematics drawings and diagnose faults.
- Must be able to work from 8AM to 5PM – Monday to Friday at a minimum.
- Must be presentable and able to present a professional image.
What we offer:.
- Full Time Work – no layoffs
- Option for overtime hours and commission structure.
- On the job training provided.
- Full Benefits package – Medical Dental Vision Care
- Company Fleet vehicle to take home every day.
- Cell phone, Gas Card
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking an energetic Customer service Representative with exceptional telephone skills for fast paced office. Join our team of top-quality service experts.
Full time – Permanent -Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The office is located in the East end of Ottawa in Cumberland on Frank Kenny Rd. A car is required to get to and from the office as bus service is not currently available.
Bilingual is an asset but not required - French and English is preferred.
- Answering telephone & scheduling/dispatching service calls
- Transmitting warranty information to customers
- Ordering and selling appliance parts, liaison with manufacturers and warranty companies
- Entering & Processing Service Requests, tracking parts.
- General customer service and submitting warranty claims.
Experience and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient in use of MS Office related software
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
What we offer:
- Full Benefits package including:
- Health and specialized care such as Chiro, Physio
- Paid Vacation and sick days.
- A great team environment.
Full time hours with no layoffs. Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm. No weekends, no nights.
For more information on our company visit our website at www.homeappliancecare.com.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for review. We thank all candidates who apply, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.