Home Appliance Care Inc. was established in 1987. We provide home or office service on gas and electrical major household appliances to Ottawa and surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated Ottawa company.
We are manufacturer-authorized and factory-trained on many brands such as Bosch, GE, GE Monogram, Viking, Miele, Brigade, Dacor, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Jenn-Air, Maytag, Thermador, Sub-Zero, Wolf, Whirlpool, among many others. We also repair most out-of-warranty appliance repairs.
Our technicians are very professional, conscientious, licensed and stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and repair practices of the industry. We also have direct access to the manufacturers technical support which will help properly diagnose the problems. Some of our technicians have been with our company for more than 20 years.
We have a reputation of dependability and honesty through our vast knowledge and experience. Many customers come to us as referrals from local retailers and appliance manufacturers.
Our customer support team's goal is to provide a positive customer experience throughout the repair process from start to finish. We use leading edge technology to keep you informed of your repair status and scheduling.
Our team of professionals are always ready to help by phone, email or SMS text. Home Appliance Care Inc. and are always there to help you in your appliance repair and service needs. We offer you a customer service guarantee of a great experience.
At Home Appliance Care Inc., we understand how inconvenient it is to have an appliance that won’t function properly.
- Our technicians are not only knowledgeable, courteous and respectful and will arrive promptly at your home. We fully stock our vehicles so that when we arrive at your home, we’re ready to deliver just the repairs you need. We will treat your property as though it were our own, never leaving a mess.
- Our technicians will work efficiently and expertly, clearly communicating what repairs need to be made.
- We take pride in our integrity. We will give an honest assessment as to whether it is worth completing the repair on your appliance. This is why so many of our customers come back time after time.
- We will call you ½ hour ahead at your workplace or on your cell so that you don’t have to wait around on us. And, when possible, we offer a 4-hour window for morning or afternoon appointments.
- We offer in-home manufacturer warranty service, pre-authorized extended warranty service, and out-of-warranty service on almost all major household electrical or gas appliances.
- When calling in for service, please have your make, model and serial number available. We require a proof of purchase for all in-warranty service.
- We only need an approximate age for out-of-warranty service.
- Have a proper description of the symptoms in order to help our technicians to quickly diagnose the problem and save you money.
Our in-home service calls do have a minimum fee.
We welcome you to contact our customer service team to request more information on labour rates and service fees.
Residential Appliances We Service:
Microwaves (Including Over-the-Range Models)
Vent Hoods & Downdraft Hoods
Dryers (Electrical & Gas Powered)
Refrigerators, Freezers, Wine Coolers & Ice Machines
Built-In Espresso Makers